The roadmap for Unmock is quite ambitious, but we are committed to building a world-class testing tool that makes testing fun and helps developers in their day-to-day work.
Here are some highlights from our roadmap. The roadmap itself is open-sourced on GitHub, and we always appreciate comments and feedback.
- Automatic initialization of the service directory structure
- Initialization options for
- A lightweight package management system for OpenAPI specifications
- Publishing of a repository of curated OpenAPI specifications created by our Scala-based webscraper.
- Release of Unmock studio, a tool that makes it possible to create mock services by using natural language processing on recordings of API traffic and OpenAPI specifications.